Stuffed Chicken Wings
What are stuffed chicken wings?
Stuffed chicken wings are a mouthwatering dish that combines the succulent flavors of chicken with a delectable stuffing. These wings are a perfect appetizer or main course for any occasion.
Why should you try making stuffed chicken wings?
Stuffed chicken wings are a unique and impressive dish that will wow your guests. They are also incredibly versatile, allowing you to experiment with different stuffing flavors and ingredients. Whether you're hosting a party or simply want to treat yourself to a delicious meal, stuffed chicken wings are a must-try.
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed chicken wings Thai style and how to remove the bones.
- 20 g glass noodles (half a small Pine Brand package)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 cilantro stems, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp white peppercorns
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- Sweet chili dipping sauce, store bought or homemade (optional)
- Remove the bones from the chicken wings. To do this, cut through the skin between the bones of the wing joint and the drumstick. Then, use a spoon to scoop out the bones.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, grated carrot, green onion, shiitake mushrooms, glass noodles, garlic, cilantro stems, black peppercorns, white peppercorns, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, and sugar. Mix well.
- Stuff the filling into the chicken wings. You can use a spoon or your fingers to do this.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken wings until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with sweet chili dipping sauce, if desired.
Here are some tips for making stuffed chicken wings Thai style:
- Use a good quality ground pork. This will make a big difference in the taste of the dish.
- Don't overfill the chicken wings. This will make them difficult to cook and the filling may leak out.
- Cook the chicken wings until they are golden brown and cooked through. This will ensure that they are juicy and flavorful.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Sweet chili sauce is a classic choice, but you can also use soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, or your own favorite dipping sauce.