Sourdough English Muffin 4 pcs
Sourdough English Muffins are a delicious and healthy breakfast option. They are made with a sourdough starter, which gives them a slightly sour flavor and a chewy texture. Sourdough English Muffins are also a good source of fiber and protein.
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 230 mg
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
History of the Product
The English muffin was invented in the early 1800s by a baker in England. The baker wanted to create a bread that was easy to eat with one hand, so he created a flat, round bread that could be split in half and filled with butter, jam, or other toppings.
Sourdough English Muffins are a good source of fiber and protein. Fiber is important for digestive health, and protein helps to keep you feeling full. Sourdough English Muffins are also a good source of B vitamins, which are important for energy metabolism and cell function.
To cook sourdough English muffins, you will need:
- 4 sourdough English muffins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread the butter on one side of each English muffin.
- Place the English muffins, buttered side down, on the griddle or frying pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with honey or your favorite toppings.
Sourdough English Muffins may contain wheat, gluten, milk, and soy.
How to Store
Sourdough English Muffins can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.