Organic Sunflower Sprouts per 350g bag
Organic Sunflower Sprouts are a delicious and nutritious way to add more greens to your diet. They are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and have a mild nutty flavor that makes them a great addition to salads, sandwiches, wraps, and more.
The practice of sprouting seeds dates back thousands of years, and sunflower sprouts are one of the most popular types of sprouts. They were first cultivated in China over 5,000 years ago, and have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Sunflower sprouts were introduced to the Western world in the early 1900s, and have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their health benefits.
Organic Sunflower Sprouts are a good source of vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as folate, iron, calcium, and magnesium. They are also a good source of protein and fiber.
Organic Sunflower Sprouts have a number of health benefits, including:
- Boosting the immune system
- Reducing the risk of cancer *Lowering cholesterol levels *Lowering blood pressure *Improving digestion *Promoting weight loss *Reducing inflammation *Improving skin health
Organic Sunflower Sprouts can be used in a variety of recipes, including:
- Breakfast bowls
How to Store
Organic Sunflower Sprouts should be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container. They will keep for up to 5 days.
Here are some additional tips for storing and using organic sunflower sprouts:
- Rinse them thoroughly before using.
- Do not overcook them, as this will destroy their nutrients.
- Add them to your favorite dishes at the last minute to preserve their freshness.
For SAME-DAY delivery only from 9am - 12pm.