Organic Japanese Cucumber per 0.5kg
Organic Japanese cucumbers are a delicious and healthy addition to any diet. They are low in calories and fat, and they are a good source of vitamins A, C, and K. Japanese cucumbers are also a good source of dietary fiber, which can help to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Weight loss: Japanese cucumbers are low in calories and fat, making them a great choice for people who are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
- Heart health: Japanese cucumbers are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cancer prevention: Japanese cucumbers contain antioxidants that can help to protect cells from damage that can lead to cancer.
- Skin health: Japanese cucumbers are a good source of vitamin C, which is essential for collagen production. Collagen is a protein that helps to keep skin looking young and healthy.
- Digestive health: Japanese cucumbers are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help to keep the digestive system healthy.
- Calories: 14
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Dietary fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Vitamin A: 10% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin C: 15% of the DV
- Vitamin K: 19% of the DV
- Japanese Cucumber Salad: This simple and refreshing salad is perfect for a light lunch or side dish. Simply slice the cucumbers and toss them with a vinaigrette dressing.
- Cucumber Soup: This creamy and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold day. Sauté some onions and garlic, then add the cucumbers, chicken broth, and cream. Puree until smooth and season to taste.
- Cucumber Sandwiches: These sandwiches are a great way to use up leftover cucumbers. Spread some cream cheese on bread, then top with cucumbers, sprouts, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cucumber Sushi: This sushi is a refreshing and healthy alternative to traditional sushi. Simply spread some rice on seaweed, then top with cucumbers, avocado, and your favorite toppings.
- Cucumber Boats: These boats are a fun and easy way to serve up cucumbers. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise, then scoop out the flesh. Fill the boats with your favorite dip, such as hummus or tzatziki.
How to Store
- Store unwashed cucumbers in a cool, dark place for up to 1 week.
- Wash cucumbers before slicing or dicing.
- Cucumbers can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Organic Japanese cucumbers, fresh and ready to make your summer meals extra delicious! Our cucumbers are crisp, juicy, and full of flavor - perfect for salads, sandwiches, or snacking right out of the bag! Time to get your crunch on!
For SAME-DAY delivery only from 9am - 12pm.