Organic Ginger per 500g
Organic Ginger is a versatile root vegetable that has been used for centuries for its culinary and medicinal properties. It has a strong, spicy flavor that can be used in both savory and sweet dishes. Ginger is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, manganese, and potassium.
- Ginger has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-nausea properties.
- It may help to relieve pain, nausea, and vomiting associated with motion sickness, pregnancy, and chemotherapy.
- Ginger may also help to improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
- It is a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, manganese, and potassium.
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Dietary fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Vitamin C: 10 mg (17% DV)
- Manganese: 2 mg (86% DV)
- Potassium: 416 mg (11% DV)
Ginger can be used fresh, ground, or powdered.
It is a common ingredient in Asian cuisine, but it can also be used in many other dishes.
Here are a few ideas for using organic ginger:
- Add grated ginger to stir-fries, soups, and sauces.
- Make ginger tea by steeping fresh ginger in hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add ginger to baked goods, such as gingerbread and gingersnaps.
- Make ginger candy by boiling grated ginger in sugar syrup until it thickens.
How to Store
- Store fresh ginger in a cool, dark place.
- It will keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Grated ginger can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Ground ginger can be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 6 months.
For SAME-DAY delivery only from 9am - 12pm.