Lao Chilli normal spicy per 500g
Lao chilies are a type of chili pepper that is native to Laos. They are small, slender, and have a conical shape. Lao chilies are typically red in color, but they can also be found in green, yellow, and orange. They are known for their intense heat, which ranges from 50,000 to 100,000 Scoville heat units. Lao chilies are a popular ingredient in Thai and Lao cuisine, and they are also used in other cuisines around the world.
The origin of Lao chilies is unknown, but they are thought to have originated in Southeast Asia. They were introduced to Laos by the Thais in the 16th century. Thai chilies quickly became popular in Thailand, and they are now an essential ingredient in Thai cuisine.
Lao chilies are a good source of vitamins A and C. They are also a good source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
Lao chilies have been linked to a number of health benefits, including:
- Weight loss: Lao chilies can help to boost metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Heart health: Lao chilies can help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Pain relief: Lao chilies can help to relieve pain from arthritis, headaches, and other conditions.
- Improved digestion: Lao chilies can help to improve digestion and relieve constipation.
- Boosted immunity: Lao chilies can help to boost the immune system and fight off infection.
Lao chilies can be used in a variety of recipes, both savory and sweet. Here are a few ideas:
- Stir-fries: Lao chilies are a popular ingredient in stir-fries. They add a delicious heat and flavor to the dish.
- Soups: Lao chilies can also be added to soups, such as tom yum soup and larb.
- Salads: Lao chilies can add a nice kick to salads.
- Dishes: Lao chilies can also be added to dishes, such as curries, noodles, and rice dishes.
Lao chilies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. They can also be frozen for up to six months.
Lao chilies are a versatile and flavorful ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes. They are a good source of vitamins and nutrients, and they have been linked to a number of health benefits. If you are looking for a way to add a little heat and flavor to your food, Lao chilies are a great option.
- Vitamin C. Chili peppers are very high in this powerful antioxidant, which is important for wound healing and immune function.
- Vitamin B6. A family of B vitamins, B6 plays a role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin K1. ...
- Potassium. ...
- Copper. ...
- Vitamin A.