Chicken Breast Skin Boneless 1 kg pack (frozen)
Chicken breast with skin is a lean, protein-rich meat that is a good source of vitamins and minerals. It is also low in calories and fat, making it a healthy choice for people of all ages.
Chicken breast with skin is a good source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues. It is also a good source of vitamins B6 and B12, which are important for energy metabolism and red blood cell production. Chicken breast with skin is also a good source of selenium, which is an antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage.
A 3-ounce serving of cooked chicken breast with skin contains the following nutrients:
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 7 grams
- Saturated fat: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 74 milligrams
- Sodium: 72 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Protein: 31 grams
- Vitamin B6: 0.5 milligrams
- Vitamin B12: 1.3 micrograms
- Selenium: 27 micrograms
Here are a few recipes for cooking chicken breast with skin:
- Baked chicken breast with skin: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Grilled chicken breast with skin: Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Pan-fried chicken breast with skin: Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
How to Store
Chicken breast with skin can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months. To store, place chicken breasts in a single layer in a freezer-safe bag or container. Label the bag or container with the date and freeze.
When ready to cook, thaw chicken breasts in the refrigerator overnight or in the microwave on the defrost setting.
Chicken Breast Skin-on Boneless 1 kg (frozen)