Onion price per 1kg
Big Onions are a variety of onion that is known for its large size. They are typically white or yellow in color, and have a strong, pungent flavor. Big Onions are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, and potassium. They are also low in calories and fat.
Big Onions have a number of health benefits. They are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help to improve digestion and gut health. Big Onions are also a good source of vitamin C, which is an important antioxidant that can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. Potassium is an important mineral that helps to regulate blood pressure. Big Onions are also a good source of quercetin, an antioxidant that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and cancer-fighting properties.
The exact origin of Big Onions is unknown, but they are thought to have originated in Central Asia. Big Onions were introduced to Europe in the Middle Ages, and they quickly became a popular ingredient in many dishes. Big Onions were also introduced to the Americas by European settlers, and they are now grown in many parts of the world.
One cup of chopped Big Onions contains the following nutrients:
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Sugar: 9 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 20 milligrams
- Potassium: 417 milligrams
- Manganese: 0.2 milligrams
- Folate: 26 micrograms
Big Onions can be used in a variety of dishes. They are a popular ingredient in soups, stews, and sauces. Big Onions can also be eaten raw, grilled, or roasted. Here are a few recipes that feature Big Onions:
- Onion Soup: This classic French soup is made with a variety of vegetables, including Big Onions.
- Roasted Onion Dip: This easy dip is made with roasted Big Onions, sour cream, and cheese.
- Grilled Onion Burgers: These burgers are topped with grilled Big Onions, cheese, and bacon.
- Sautéed Onions: These onions are sautéed in butter or olive oil until they are soft and tender.
- Onion Rings: These onion rings are made with battered and fried Big Onions.
How to Store
Big Onions can be stored in a cool, dark place for up to two weeks. If you are not going to use the Big Onions within two weeks, you can freeze them. To freeze Big Onions, peel and chop them, then place them in a freezer-safe bag or container. Frozen Big Onions will last for up to six months.
Big Onions are a versatile and healthy vegetable that can be used in a variety of dishes. They are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, and potassium. Big Onions can be stored for up to two weeks in a cool, dark place. If you are not going to use the Big Onions within two weeks, you can freeze them.
- Packed With Nutrients. Onions are nutrient-dense, meaning they're low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals. ...
- May Benefit Heart Health. ...
- Loaded With Antioxidants. ...
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds. ...
- Help Control Blood Sugar. ...
- May Boost Bone Density. ...
- Have Antibacterial Properties. ...
- May Boost Digestive Health.