Organic Papaya Ripe per 1kg
Organic Papaya is a delicious and nutritious fruit that is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is a great source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium. Papaya is also a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage.
- Reduces inflammation: Papaya contains enzymes that can help reduce inflammation in the body. This can be helpful for people with conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and other inflammatory diseases.
- Boosts the immune system: Papaya is a good source of vitamin C, which is an important nutrient for the immune system. Vitamin C helps the body fight off infection and disease.
- Protects the skin: Papaya contains antioxidants that can help protect the skin from damage caused by the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors.
- Aids in digestion: Papaya is a good source of fiber, which is essential for digestive health. Fiber helps to keep the digestive system running smoothly and can help to prevent constipation.
- Promotes weight loss: Papaya is a low-calorie fruit that is high in water and fiber. This makes it a good choice for people who are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 19 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Vitamin C: 147 mg (240% of the Daily Value)
- Vitamin A: 1,500 IU (37% of the Daily Value)
- Potassium: 422 mg (10% of the Daily Value)
- Papaya Salad: This refreshing salad is a great way to enjoy the sweet and juicy flavor of papaya. To make it, simply combine diced papaya with chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and cilantro. Dress with a simple vinaigrette of olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Papaya Smoothie: This smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. To make it, combine diced papaya with milk, yogurt, and honey. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
- Papaya Boats: These boats are a fun and easy way to serve up papaya. To make them, simply cut a papaya in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh. Fill the boats with your favorite toppings, such as yogurt, granola, fruit, or nuts.
How to Store
- Unripe papaya: Store unripe papaya at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Ripe papaya: Store ripe papaya in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Cut papaya: Cut papaya should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
For SAME-DAY delivery only from 9am - 12pm.